Our School’s History

Founded the 1867 by  the Congregation of Daughters of the Charity of Saint VicenT of Paül, our school has always been characterised for having a strong rooting to the neighbourhood and for giving service to the poorest. Since 1997 our school belongs to the Private Foundation Vicenciana, created with the purpose to drive the centres of education of our Congregation.

140 Anniversary Diary