INFANT EDUCATION (P3 -P4- P5)
Attended the great plasticity and strong activity of the child at this age and the importance of personal and social development, education in this period must concentrate primarily on the game, in sensory and motor experiences and the acquisition of social habits.
We promote the full potential of the child
A good understanding of the emotions will help our students to manage them within a very suitable environment, and accompanied by the team of teachers who will ensure that the students become happy children who come to school motivated and who enjoy their learning process.
Mindfulness : help each child be fully aware of "here " and " now "
The strategies we use to accompany our students in this first school years are:
• Learning languages from the beginning : Our goal is to have 5 years true independent readers.
• Learn English from P3 : the development of understanding, appreciation , and phonetics of English reproduction widely.
• We work habits and routines to make our students more autonomous and with self- esteem.
• We help to advance their knowledge and mastery of their bodies with the psychomotor activities and swimming.
• Project work & “racons” are very important at school because , through these , we work internationality, patterns of living, values , knowledge of the environment , ...
• Using the game as a basic learning tool, we develop the Multiple Intelligences through interactive and experiential methods.
• Our project e- SAFA : the use of tablets allows us to personalise each child’s development All classrooms are equipped with Smartboards.